THESE following video tells you about audio-visual footage of the 7th Asian Youth Day (AYD7) 2017 in Yogyakarta, Semarang Archdiocese in Indonesia, from 2-6 August 2017.
This video footage is made available by the Indonesian Bishops of Conference’s Documentation and Information Department (Dokpen KWI).
- Jakarta Archbishop Msgr. Ignatius Suharyo chaired AYD7’s group to visit Indonesia’s most popular Marian shrine of Sendangsono and Promasan Parish Church.
- Group’s visit to St. Theresia Lisieux – Boro Parish Church
- The Indonesian Jesuit-run Audio-Visual Puskat Studio and Multi-media Learning Center welcome the group’s visit from AYD7’s participants.
- The Sacred Heart Church of Ganjuran in Bantul District of Yogyakarta Province welcome AYD7’s group visit to learn how christian faith very well adopt the local cultural values and tradition that is preserved to this present time by local catholics in the Archdiocese of Semarang.
- St. Peter and St Paulus’ Catholic Church in Babadan, Sleman District of Yogyakarta Province welcome the visit of AYD7’s participants.
PS: All video footage is made available by Pipit Prahoro, Mateus Bramantyo from Dokpen KWI.
Photo credit: Mathias Hariyadi (Sesawi.Net)